Group Gordon today announced the expansion of its public affairs practice with six new higher education and nonprofit clients. You can check out the full announcement below:
Prominent Partnerships with Higher Education and Nonprofit Clients Power Growth of Group Gordon’s Robust Public Affairs Practice
Firm expands public relations portfolio with leading colleges and universities
NEW YORK, NY — September 1, 2020 — Today Group Gordon, a strategic communications firm working in the corporate and public affairs sectors, announced the addition of six prominent mission-driven clients to its portfolio, including:
– The California State University, the largest four-year public university system in the United States;
– University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, the university’s internationally recognized business school that consistently ranks among the top MBA programs nationwide;
– The United Methodist Church, a global denomination of more than 12 million members in the United States, Africa, Asia, and Europe that opens hearts, minds, and doors through active engagement with our world;
– SPCA International, the global animal welfare organization with a mission to advance the safety and well-being of animals everywhere;
– United Way of Greater Newark, the local chapter of the nation’s largest nonprofit focused on fighting for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community; and
– New Jersey Institute of Technology, one of the top-ranked public research universities in the country, the #1 college for student upward mobility, and a leader in STEM education, research, economic development, and service.
This expansion of Group Gordon’s client roster continues the firm’s long track record of supporting nonprofit organizations, colleges, and universities that enhance their communities, tackle pressing social issues, and change the world for the better.
“Our firm is committed to partnering with organizations that are advancing equity, justice, and education in and beyond their communities” said Michael Gordon, principal and CEO of Group Gordon. “Our new clients are leading the way in the nonprofit and higher education sectors, and we are excited to help drive their critical work forward.”
Group Gordon will apply its deep experience crafting strategic communications programs for nonprofits, higher education institutions, and social enterprises to advance its new clients’ missions and position them for long-term success.
About Group Gordon
Group Gordon is a strategic communications firm that develops and executes smart strategies to take our clients’ businesses to the next level. With offices in New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia, Group Gordon works across multiple industries, including finance, law, real estate, tech, professional services, public affairs, and nonprofit. We assist clients with strategic planning, media relations, branding, crisis management, media training, and social media tactics. The diversity of our experience and focus on clients’ business goals produce inspired solutions to the toughest challenges. For more information, visit www.groupgordon.com.