The coronavirus pandemic has upended business and daily life globally, and companies of all kinds – both B2B and B2C – have been impacted. We recently hosted a webinar on how businesses must adapt and prepare for a changed communications landscape in this moment and as we emerge from the worst of the crisis. The session featured a presentation and Q&A session led by Principal Michael Gordon and Chief Strategy Officer Andrew Jarrell.
Topics covered included:
– How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected businesses, the media landscape, and consumer behavior and sentiment;
– Communications lessons from the crisis and how businesses can position and protect their brands moving forward;
– What hasn’t changed in the communications environment;
– New challenges and opportunities;
– A checklist for effective corporate communications; and
– The key strategies for communicating effectively in this moment and as the world begins reopening.
You can find the recording below – we hope you’ll find it helpful for this moment and as we move forward.