A successful approach to thought leadership can have many benefits for your business. It can increase visibility, build credibility, and demonstrate relevance – all of which can benefit your bottom line.
While many businesses aspire to be thought leaders in their industries, they often lack a disciplined strategy to own their areas of expertise.
This session featured a live presentation and Q&A led by Group Gordon Principal Michael Gordon and Chief Strategy Officer Andrew Jarrell.
Topics covered included:
– The benefits of thought leadership;
– Steps for laying a foundation for thought leadership, including defining goals and target audiences;
– Initial thought leadership activities to implement:
– Innovative tactics to take thought leadership to the next level; and
– Examples of effective thought leadership efforts.
You can find the recording here and embedded below. We hope you find this session helpful as you establish effective thought leadership for your business and leadership!