The world has been upended by COVID-19 and nonprofits of all kinds – from direct service providers to advocacy groups to higher education institutions – have been impacted. We recently hosted a webinar on how nonprofits must adapt and prepare for a changed communications landscape as we emerge from the worst of the crisis. The session featured a presentation and Q&A session led by Principal Michael Gordon and Chief Strategy Officer Andrew Jarrell.
Topics covered included:
– How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected nonprofits, the media landscape, and consumer and donor behavior;
– Communications lessons from the crisis and how organizations can position and advance their missions moving forward;
– What hasn’t changed in the communications environment;
– New challenges and opportunities;
– A checklist for effective nonprofit communications; and
– The key strategies to communicate effectively in this moment and as the world begins reopening.
You can find the recording below – we hope you’ll find it helpful for this moment and as we move forward.