We recently hosted a thought-provoking discussion about building and protecting your nonprofit’s brand when faced with high-stakes situations. The session featured a presentation and Q&A session led by Jeremy Robinson-Leon and Andrew Jarrell, Group Gordon’s President and Chief Strategy Officer respectively.
Topics covered included:
– The challenges posed to nonprofit organizations by the current political and media environment;
– How to identify potential hazards, internal and external;
– When to speak out or lay low in high-stakes situations;
– The key considerations for aligning messaging and activities with brand values; and
– Best practices for responding to challenging scenarios.
We hope you check it out below!