Webinar – Communicating Purpose in a Socially Engaged World
October 6, 2020
Racial justice is at the forefront of the national agenda. The coronavirus pandemic has laid bare deep economic and health inequity. The climate crisis returns to the public consciousness with each new disaster. The stakes and expectations for communicating real purpose have never been higher. In this moment, the public is increasingly attuned to the […]
Communicating in our cancel culture
October 1, 2020
Group Gordon’s Elizabeth Gemdjian shares core principles of good communication to help people and brands navigate cancel culture. Social media has given any individual a platform to reach millions – a power that has been used for good and evil. Increasingly, with the dawn of the cancel culture era, these platforms are used to call […]
The Power of Frequent Communication
September 3, 2020
Group Gordon’s Sarah Naco turns a travel delay into a lesson about the power of frequent communication. “Folks, there are no new updates since I last checked in. I know you might be getting sick of my voice, but I’ll continue touching base every ten minutes. I’ll let you know as soon as we have […]
Group Gordon Announces Six New Higher Education and Nonprofit Clients
September 1, 2020
Group Gordon today announced the expansion of its public affairs practice with six new higher education and nonprofit clients. You can check out the full announcement below:
Prominent Partnerships with Higher Education and Nonprofit Clients Power Growth of Group Gordon’s Robust Public Affairs Practice
Firm expands public relations portfolio with leading colleges and universities
NEW YORK, NY — September 1, 2020 — Today Group Gordon, a strategic communications firm working in the corporate and public affairs sectors, announced the addition of six prominent mission-driven clients to its portfolio, including:
– The California State University, the largest four-year public university system in the United States;
– University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, the university’s internationally recognized business school that consistently ranks among the top MBA programs nationwide;
– The United Methodist Church, a global denomination of more than 12 million members in the United States, Africa, Asia, and Europe that opens hearts, minds, and doors through active engagement with our world;
– SPCA International, the global animal welfare organization with a mission to advance the safety and well-being of animals everywhere;
– United Way of Greater Newark, the local chapter of the nation’s largest nonprofit focused on fighting for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community; and
– New Jersey Institute of Technology, one of the top-ranked public research universities in the country, the #1 college for student upward mobility, and a leader in STEM education, research, economic development, and service.
This expansion of Group Gordon’s client roster continues the firm’s long track record of supporting nonprofit organizations, colleges, and universities that enhance their communities, tackle pressing social issues, and change the world for the better.
“Our firm is committed to partnering with organizations that are advancing equity, justice, and education in and beyond their communities” said Michael Gordon, principal and CEO of Group Gordon. “Our new clients are leading the way in the nonprofit and higher education sectors, and we are excited to help drive their critical work forward.”
Group Gordon will apply its deep experience crafting strategic communications programs for nonprofits, higher education institutions, and social enterprises to advance its new clients’ missions and position them for long-term success.
About Group Gordon
Group Gordon is a strategic communications firm that develops and executes smart strategies to take our clients’ businesses to the next level. With offices in New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia, Group Gordon works across multiple industries, including finance, law, real estate, tech, professional services, public affairs, and nonprofit. We assist clients with strategic planning, media relations, branding, crisis management, media training, and social media tactics. The diversity of our experience and focus on clients’ business goals produce inspired solutions to the toughest challenges. For more information, visit www.groupgordon.com.
Group Gordon Wins “Best PR Firms in New York City” and Three Other Awards
September 1, 2020
Group Gordon was recognized by Expertise LLC, a leader in connecting people with the best local experts, as one of the Best PR Firms in New York City. We were also named one of the Best Social Media Marketing Agencies, Branding Agencies, and Digital Marketing Agencies.
To select the top firms, Expertise scored:
– 396 PR firms and named Group Gordon among the top 26;
– 1,321 social media marketing agencies and named Group Gordon among the top 17;
– 1,329 branding agencies and named Group Gordon among the top 10; and
– 498 digital marketing agencies and named Group Gordon among the top 27.
For each award, Expertise LLC assessed agencies on more than 25 variables across five categories using its proprietary software. It then conducted a manual review to hand-pick the best. Group Gordon won each award based on its excellence in all of the five categories:
– Reputation: We have a strong track record of satisfied clients and outstanding service.
– Credibility: We have built client confidence with accreditations, awards, and other recognitions.
– Experience: We are masters of our craft with deep experience, expertise, and education.
– Availability: We are approachable and highly responsive to our clients.
– Professionalism: We provide service with honesty, reliability, and respect.
Group Gordon is a full-service communications firm that offers a extensive public relations, branding, digital marketing, and social media services among its comprehensive suite of offerings. We provide tailored solutions to meet our clients’ unique communications needs. If you are interested in learning more about Group Gordon’s capabilities, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Four Remarketing Ideas to Maximize Media Placements
August 20, 2020
Group Gordon’s Nick Bonavolonta outlines four pathways for remarketing earned media placements to maximize their value and visibility. So you landed your dream media placement. Now what? A strategic, substantive news placement can be a major moment for your company or organization and can help to raise its profile, reputation, and leadership status among important […]